- Title：2012 International Master's Program in International Studies
- Post Date：2011-11-28
International Master's Program in International Studies
College of International Affairs
National Chengchi University
1. Application Period
Tuesday, January 10, 2012 ~ Thursday, March 30, 2012.
The postmark deadline is March 30, 2012. Application postmarked after the deadline will not be processed.
2. How to Apply
Step 1: Apply Online
Online application system: January 10, 2012 ~ March 30, 2012 (Taiwan Time)
Step 2: Print Online Application Documents
Step 3: Prepare Materials Required for the Application and Pay the Application Fees
Step 4: Submit the Application
- Submitting the Application in Person
Before March 30, 2012, you may submit your application directly to OIC (8th floor of the Administration Building)
- Submitting the Application by Mail
The postmarked deadline is March 30, 2012. Please mail your application by the postmark deadline to the following address:
International Education Section, Office of International Cooperation
No. 64, Sec. 2, Zhinan Rd., Wenshan District, Taipei City, Taiwan 11605
3. For the details, please refer to the admission brochure.
4. The applicants must qualify as international students pursuant to “MOE Regulations Regarding International Students Undertaking Studies in Taiwan.”
Admission brochure: http://oic.nccu.edu.tw/data/2012AddmissionBrochure.pdf
MOE Regulation: http://law.moj.gov.tw/LawClass/LawAll.aspx?PCode=H0110001