The College of International Affairs was included in the University mid- and long-term development plans of 1992 to 2001. There were seven educational goals according to the plan, and the second one is to integrate academic resources, nurture talents of international affairs for our country, response to the demand of liberalization for national development, break the limit of international situation, promote the level of development, and promote our international status in the process of internationalization. To reach these goals, initiative plans began in 1993 with intensive discussions and framework-building to meet the required terms for establishing a college. Permission was granted by the Ministry of Education in 2000, and the following year saw the official operation of the College with Dr. Deng-ker Lee, professor of the Department of Diplomacy, as the first Dean...
- 2015-03-18 NCCU Vincent Siew International Exchange Program is open to apply
- 2015-03-11 Seminar on Cultivating Future Leaders: Opportunities for the Young Generations to Change the World
- 2014-10-27 Speech Announcement :U.S. Think Tanks and Their Influence on U.S. Foreign Policy:The Case of the Brookings Institution
- 2014-10-21 Invitation to the NCAFP Panel NCCU Vincent Siew International Exchange Program (Preparatory Office)
- 2014-06-12 College of International Affairs, NCCU 「Global Governance Summer Programme in Geneva」