- B.A. in Diplomacy：This is a four-year degree in diplomacy, providing comprehensive and liberal arts-based curriculum and it aimed to prepare students for future career on international affairs and international business.
Master of Arts (M.A.)
- M.A. in Diplomacy：This is a professional M.A. degree with the complete 32 graduate-credit program, focusing on international relations and strategic & international security.
- M.A. in East Asian Studies：This is a 36 graduate-credit M.A. degree on China and East-Asian Studies.
- M.A. in Russian Studies：This is a 36 graduate-credit M.A. program on politics, economics, social development, and international relations in Russia, the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS), and East European countries.
- Master of National Security and Mainland China Studies ：This is a 36 graduate-credit Master program for mid-career professionals emphasizing on national security and China studies.
- Master of Strategic and International Affairs Studies：This is a practical and strategic degree program for mid-career professionals with 36-credit concentrating on the field of international affairs, national security and strategy.
- Ph.D. in Diplomacy ：This is a hybrid degree with 32 graduate-credit program focusing on international relations, international political economy, foreign policy, international law, and regional studies.
- Ph.D. in East Asian Studies：This is a 30 graduate-credit program on China studies, including domestic politics and economics, social development, international relations with minor research East Asian areas.
- NCCU and American University：The college of International Affairs offers a dual degree program with School of International Service of American University. This program allows both undergraduate and graduate students to earn two Bachelor’s degrees and Master’s degrees, from two universities.
American University (U.S.A.) ,